As of 2010, New York State is a No Fault Divorce state. That means that your assets and future financial security are the most important issues to any New York State divorce.
We represent individuals in those matter and work to protect your assets and secure your future.
Where possible, we provide a clear-headed common sense approach seeking all opportunities for an Uncontested Settlement. Where that is not possible, we work to protect your assets and finances through trial preparation, private investigation and forensic accounting when necessary.
For those couples in agreement in seeking uncontested divorce, we provide the legal counsel necessary to successfully negotiate the agreement and ideally, achieve a settlement. We then handle the Court filings for a final Judgment of Divorce.
New York State Supreme Court
- Prenuptial & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Uncontested and Contested Matrimonial Actions (Divorce)
- Equitable Distribution
- Spousal Maintenance
- Domestic Partnership
New York Family Court
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights and Schedule
- Child Support
- Parental Kidnapping
International Parental Child Abduction
- International Parental Child Abduction and Custody
- Hague Abduction Convention
- Locate the children and abducting parent
- Negotiate return agreements
- Prosecute abducting parents
- Compel return of the children